British Gas One Off Boiler Repair from £99
£99 boiler repair fee for up to 30 mins work, up to £499† if the repair takes over 2 hours.
90% of customers pay £289 or less
Accurate prices March 2020.
How much the customer pays will depend on how long it takes to complete the boiler repair and where the customer lives.
Not happy with a one off boiler repair and want the boiler fixed by British Gas with 12 months HomeCare two cover, see the British Gas Boiler Repair with HomeCare Two Cover option.
A British Gas expert engineer will take a look at the boiler and central heating system and give a quote to repair them. If the customer is happy with the quote, the British Gas engineer will start the repair.
If the customer decides not to go ahead, the customer will be charged for 30 minutes of the engineer’s time: between £99 and £109 based on Postcode.
If there are any unrelated faults, such as a leaking radiator when the original fault was a broken boiler, the engineer will provide a separate quote for each repair.
What’s included with the British Gas One Off Boiler Repair from £99?
- Repairs to the gas central heating system, including boiler, controls, radiators and hot water cylinder
- All parts and labour included (conditions apply)
- 12 month guarantee on the work
What’s NOT included with the British Gas One Off Boiler Repair from £99?
- Annual boiler service
- Unlimited engineer call outs
British Gas Pricing
£99 or £109† – up to 30 minutes
£239 or £289† – between 30 minutes and 2 hours
£449 or £499† – anywhere over 2 hours
- † The exact cost will depend on where the customer lives and the British Gas engineer’s assessment of how long it will take to complete the work.
Continue Reading British Gas Fixed Price Boiler Repair Review